ClearStream Recycling Bin Setup and Maintenance Tips
5 minutes with your recycling container now can save you hours later!
At First Setup:
How to Lock the Bag to the Frame
- Apply Decals in Advance: Use the bead line and window cleaner for a perfect job.
- Open Frame with Loops on Top: The 80% recycled content, 3/8” thick steel frame literally sets up in seconds. Make sure that the “double bar” is on top when setting up the frame.
Easy Bag Changes
- Pull Through: Work from inside to outside.Using two hands, pull top edge of bag through the double bar toward you approx. 6”.
- Push Over: Still using two hands, push the top edge of the bag over the double bar approx. 6”, catching the corners.
- Tighten: Now, grasp both sides of the bag. Pull down and in to tighten around the corners. Repeat on other side.
- For a video demonstration of these bag lock instructions, visit our YouTube channel.
- Snap the Lid to Frame With the two decals applied in advance, the lid has four hidden clips which snap securely to the frame.
- You’re Done!
- Train Your Staff to Center the Bag: Give everyone a turn to center the printing and lock a bag to the frame.
- Change Out Bags: When 2/3 full, release the bag lock and slide the full bag through the side of the frame. Knot the bag to secure contents.